PPC as a TPA – Third Party Administrator
Keeping you compliant
PPC provides timely, accurate and complete plan services that meet the extensive reporting and disclosure requirements for qualified plans. When you have questions, we do more than provide a customer service rep: you have access to our staff of pension professionals, ensuring you receive support from the individuals responsible for administering your plan.
Keeping it simple
Maintaining the day-to-day administration, reporting and recordkeeping of your 401(K) program requires the professional expertise and due diligence that PPC has provided since 1983. Our experience enables us to deliver end-to-end services that work smoothly and seamlessly for you.
Our pension professionals coordinate your 401(k) plan benefits with those provided by your other tax qualified retirement plans in order to deliver the most efficient, successful plan possible for your company.
What we can do for you:
- Design or redesign your 401(k) & 403(b) retirement plan to meet your objectives
- Provide signature-ready plan and trust documents to initiate your new 401(k) & 403(b) plans
- Provide day-to-day administration and record keeping of your 401(k) & 403(b) plans
- Guarantee timely, state-of-the-art reporting at both the plan and employee level
- Prepare all compliance reporting as required by the IRS and the Department of Labor
- Address compliance issues as they arise in the day-to-day operation of your retirement plan
With our 401(k) Open Architecture Services & Our Packaged Investment Partners, you receive:
- True daily valuation and online access to account information
- Ability to mix and match investments
- Customized plan and trust documents for maximum design flexibility
- Customized participant benefit statements
- Cash or accrual accounting – it’s your choice
- Direct access to our staff of pension professionals – not customer service reps
- Strict adherence to discrimination testing and full compliance reporting
- Coordination of your 401(k) plan with your other tax-qualified retirement plan(s)
CONTACT PPC TODAY to learn how we can simplify the design and administration of your 401(k) plan…or any component of your employee benefits program